If you die, your partner and/or children may receive a benefit payment from STIP.

View all conditions in Pension 123. All the amounts will appear on the annual pension overview. You can find this in My pension.

My pension


In the event of your death
The municipality where you live will inform us of this. We will then contact your partner and/or children on your known correspondence address. Your surviving dependants may also contact us.

You are moving house abroad
If you live in the Netherlands, you do not need to notify us of your new address. We will receive this information from the municipality in which you live. Do you live abroad? Than you can alter your (correspondence) address yourself at My pension, My personal details.