Complaints and disputes

Although we strive to provide you with the best possible service, and do our utmost to organise the administration and pension payments in the best possible way, things can sometimes go wrong. Please notify us if you have any complaints as this will help us to improve our services. The pension fund will handle your complaint in accordance with the complaints procedure (only available in Dutch).

These are the steps. The order is important:

  1. Forward the complaint to the pension provider (Achmea Pensioenservices) via Contact.
  2. Not satisfied with the answer from the pension provider? Pass the complaint on to the board of the pension fund.
  3. Not satisfied with the board's response? Please forward the complaint to the Pensions Ombudsman for advice.
  4. Not satisfied with the board's response? Or did you not get further with the advice? Then go to court.