Pension abroad

If you are retired and live abroad, we will pay your pension abroad. You will receive pension from the 1st day of the month in which you retire. You will receive this benefit for as long as you live.

We will pay your pension from the Netherlands. You therefore cannot ‘transfer’ your pension abroad.

Things you need to do
You must submit a 'Life Certificate' (Attestatie de vita) to us once a year. If you do not do this, pension benefits will be stopped.

  • Complete the 'Life Certificate' form.
  • Have the form signed by the municipality of your residence or by a notary in the country you reside.
  • Send us the form together with an official stamp or statement of authenticity.