If you die after your retirement date, your partner and/or children may receive a benefit payment from the pension fund. Whether this is actually the case depends on:

The amounts reserved for your partner and/or children will appear on your first benefit statement.

We make contact
The municipality in which you live will automatically notify us of your death. We will contact your partner and/or children. To do this we need to have their most recent details. If you live abroad, please always notify STIP of any changes.

Requesting an annual pension statement
If you are a surviving dependant and need an annual pension statement for your tax return, please contact us.