Your pension benefit
You will receive pension from the 1st day of the month in which you retire. You will receive this benefit for as long as you live.
Things you must arrange
- If you live in the Netherlands, you will automatically receive a monthly pension benefit once your pension application has been finalised. You do not have to arrange anything yourself for this.
- If you live abroad, other rules apply. In order to receive your pension benefit you will have to submit a 'Life Certificate' (Attestatie de vita) once a year.
What else do you need to know?
- We will transfer your pension around the 25th of each month. The date on which the pension is credited to your bank account may differ from bank to bank. National holidays may cause a delay.
- Your holiday allowance is already included in your monthly pension benefit. This means we do not pay a separate holiday allowance.
- When you start receiving pension benefits, we will send you a gross-net specification of all your pension amounts. You will also receive this specification in the event of any changes greater than 25 cents.
- We will send you an annual statement every year. You will need this for your tax return.
- Every year, the pension fund will examine whether the pensions can be increased by means of a supplement.
- After you retire, different tax rates and tax credits will apply. Read more on the website Belastingdienst.nl of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
Explanation Gross-Net pension (pdf)
You can find all your retirement and AOW benefit details on Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl. To view your details, you need to log in with your DigiD code.
In 2021 we pay your pension benefit on these dates:
||Mondag 25 January
||Thursday 25 February
||Thursday 25 March
||Friday 23 April
||Tuesday 25 May
||Friday 25 June
||Friday 23 July
||Wednesday 25 August
||Friday 24 September
||Monday 25 October
||Thursday 25 November
||Friday 17 December